Our mission is to understand your human needs, in order to architect solutions in order to maximize client workspace.
- Consultation on Migration from on-premise to hybrid/cloud infrastructure that decrease datacenter presence.
- Subject Matter Experts on various APIs that enable functions that increase efficiency and decrease on premise footprints .
- Wrote various white papers for Cisco Systems to include proof concepts on memory footprint, network analysis, database impact study and other technical data used by Architects and Engineering.
- Supported one of the largest Unified Communication Cluster, Unity Connection, and UCCE; Cisco IT’s 19 node Mega-cluster with over 25,000 devices i.e. IP phones, gateways and other endpoints.
- Wireless IP endpoints and Access Points
- Over 20+ years experience in Planning, Design, Implementation & Operations (PDIO)
- Gave presentations for Cisco partners in the 1st and 2nd XML bakeoff on XML Services and AXL SOAP APIs for Cisco Call Manager.
- Technical advisor for FEMA’s Mobile Emergency Response Support VI (MERS VI)
- Provided training overview of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco PIX firewall IPICS and Call Manager Express for MERS VI employees
- Developed System test plans for Cisco for the development of Call Manager as an appliance for Cisco System Test Group.
- Unified Call Center Expertise
- Software Development of first responder applet
- Web 3.0 development
- Migration to AWS from on premise DC resources that reduced OPEx and re-purpose IT with Automated process.
Omni channel solutions with a services under single pane of glass that exhibit insights into: Infrastructure, Platform and Services.
You can build any block you like, static or dynamic, decorative or plain. Here’s a pullquote block: